Lavieen® BBLaser is a new wavelength that can be used in a fractional ablative mode, subablative mode as well as a non-ablative mode. In an ablative mode, it is used to safely removed acne scars as well as skin pigmentation. This is especially suitable for individual with uneven skin tone, recalcitrant acne scar as well as stubborn skin pigmentation. In a subablative mode, it leaves the outer most skin layer intact while it modifies the skin right below it. This will give you the result tantamount to having a permanent layer of BB cream of the face. Hence, it is widely referred to as the BB laser.
The non-ablative mode is preferred by clients who wants no downtime but result similar to the sublative mode. However, it must be combined with Lavieen proprietary skin care product to produce such result. The non-ablative mode enables topica;l Lavieen product to penetrate right into the skin.. This includes hyaluronic acid, vitamin c, peptides etc. Daily application of the product give you result you have never experienced before with your daily skin care product.
- BB Laser – fast and excellent skin whitening effect
- Highly effective for Epidermal Melasma and DE(Dermis) junctions pigmentation
- Smaller spot size provides shorter downtime than others in its category
- Treat diverse indications by separate setting of “Pulse duration” and “Fluence”
- Facilitate both characteristics between ablative and non-ablative
- Improve skin texture
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many treatments do I need?
Unlike other lasers that need more than 3 treatments at 3-4 weeks interval, Lavieen® BBLaser brings visible results with only a single treatment.
2. Is this treatment suitable for sensitive skin?
Patients with sensitive skin are able to get treatment with no worry of side effect due to the adjustment of pulse repetition and duration.
3. Will Lavieen® BBLaser be effective for fine wrinkles and enlarged pores?
Lavieen’s unique wavelength allows it to be an effective treatment for pigment as well as fine wrinkles and enlarged pores.
4. Is the treatment painful?
Treatment is well tolerated. A topical aesthetic cream is applied prior to treatment to allay any discomfort.
5. How soon can I see the results?
Visible results can be seen in 1-2 weeks after treatment.
6. Is there any special precautions to take after treatment?
Is there any special precautions to take after treatment?
Contact Us Now
G Aesthetic Wellness Medical Clinic is dedicated to setting the highest standards in aesthetics treatments, while providing personalised and effective skincare solutions.
9 Raffles Boulevard
Closed on Sunday and Public Holidays
All Rights Reserved Reserved © 2017 Rayli Aesthetic Medical Pte. Ltd.