Silhouette Soft Threadlift
Silhouette Soft is a technological innovation offering women and men what no treatment has ever provided in such a simple and minimally invasive way: a reshaped face and restored volume by means of a 30-minute treatment at our clinic.
Silhouette Soft represents the state-of-the-art suspension suture and an extraordinary true technological innovation that opens up a new era in aesthetic medicine.
This technique leaves no scars and can be successfully used for all areas of the face and neck resulting in a fresher and younger look. Silhouette Soft may correct midface, jaw line, eyebrow and neck sagging in just under half an hour. This treatment allows for facial rejuvenation within a few days by repositioning the volume and reshaping the face and the neck. Recovery time is minimal and patient can quickly go back to their full social life.
Silhouette Soft comes in the form of resorbable suture with resorbable bidirectional cones. It is made in the United States and its development was based on six years of experience in suture suspension with cones used in reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery. In 3 years, more than 130 000 treatments have been carried out all over the world.
How Does It Work?
One Treatment, Two Actions
- A lifting action for immediate and discreet effect
- A regenerative action for gradual and natural looking results. Over time Silhouette Soft stimulates and promotes the regeneration of lost collagen to recapture youthful definition and restore volume. The result is a nuanced, soft and natural looking face.
Local anesthetic is applied to the face and our expertly trained doctor inserts the Silhouette Soft thread under the skin using a fine needle.
After inserting the thread, the doctor applies slight pressure on the treated area to reshape the surface of the skin and achieve the immediate lift.
Treatment with Silhouette Soft can only be performed by our doctor.
Silhouette Soft is a unique treatment which can be carried out on a variety of areas of the face with long lasting results.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the components of Silhouette Soft?
Silhouette Soft components are biocompatible and fully resorbable. Poly L-lactic acid, or PLLA, has been used for many years in various pharmaceutical and medical applications, such as suture thread, orthopedic pins, screws and nails for bone fractures, etc.
2. Can Silhouette Soft be used in complete safety?
Silhouette Soft, made in USA, has been developed after 6 years of research in permanent suspension sutures. with cones used in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Since its launch 3 years ago, there have been more than 130 000 treatments performed in over 60 countries, where it was met with great success. It is EC approved for the European market under CE 0499 and the manufacturing site complies with the requirements of international standards ISO 13485. 3. Which areas can be treated? Silhouette Soft can be used to treat various parts of the face:
- Contours of the face
- Jaw line
- Cheeks and mid face area
4. What must be done before Silhouette Soft Treatment?
No special preparation is required prior to Silhouette Soft treatment. However, the doctor will need to review your concern and address your expectation prior to the procedure. A thorough medical history will be taken to ensure the procedure is safe for you.
5. What happens immediately after Silhouette Soft Treatment?
Side effects are uncommon and short term. They include infection, transient bruising, pain and swelling. Sometimes, a slight depression or skin irregularity may appear at the entry points. These inconveniences should disappear a few days after treatment. If you experience any side effects, you should talk to your doctor.
6. Are there any contraindications to Silhouette Soft Treatment?
Patients with any known allergy or foreign-body sensitivities to plastic/ biomaterial, permanent fillers, acute and chronic skin diseases, autoimmune diseases, sepsis or infection, limited willingness to restrict activities or follow directions during the healing period should not undergo the procedure. Do NOT get a Silhouette Soft treatment, if you are under 18 years of age or/and pregnant or breastfeeding.
7. Is Silhouette Soft Treatment painful?
No, the treatment is performed under local anaesthetic, avoiding pain during insertion of the suture.
8. Are there any recommendations to be followed after Silhouette Soft Treatment?
Apply cold packs immediately after the procedure if required (Cold packs should be wrapped to avoid direct contact with skin and insertion point)
- Take analgesia e.g. paracetamol in case of pain (2-3 days)
- Refrain from applying make-up for as long as possible (minimum 24 hours)
- Sleep face up, in an elevated position on pillows (3-5 nights)
- Wash, shave and dry face gently without rubbing or massaging (5 days)
- Avoid excessive face and neck movements (2 weeks)
- Avoid over-exposure to direct sunlight and do not use tanning beds (2 weeks)
- Avoid sports, in particular high impact sports e.g. running (2 weeks)
- Do not use saunas or hammams (3 weeks)
- Avoid dental surgery (3 weeks)
- Avoid face and neck massages and face and neck aesthetic treatments (4 weeks)
Contact Us Now
G Aesthetic Wellness Medical Clinic is dedicated to setting the highest standards in aesthetics treatments, while providing personalised and effective skincare solutions.
9 Raffles Boulevard
Closed on Sunday and Public Holidays
All Rights Reserved Reserved © 2017 Rayli Aesthetic Medical Pte. Ltd.